Cylindrical Fuse Clips
1AG,2AG, 3AG,4AG, 5mm and 5AG (Midget- SPF) Fuse Clips
Available in SMT and THM Mounting Configurations
UL Recognition for PCB Fuse Clips E354010
- Manufactured from brass and tin plated to assure low contact resistance, and superior shelf life,
- Snap-In THM Clips are designed to mount easily and retain stable position during wave soldering.
- Orientation tabs and end stops insure safety and design integrity.
- Fuse Clips with End Stop are in compliance with Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) component program, UL file number E354010. Please refer to specification sheets for Amp ratings.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +365°F (+185°C)
Comprehensive application engineering services for custom fuse clips and holders are also offered. Fuse Clip Layout & Mounting Detail Bulletin
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Refer to Keystone's Product Design Guide for our complete product offering and specifications.
Back to Previous Page