Mini Series Key-Pad Dome Switches - .331 [8.4] Dia
Tactile "Key-Pad" Dome Switches
- For use as momentary contact switches
- 4 legged design for superior performance
- Ideal for wide variety of switching surfaces - single or double sided PCB's, flex circuits or membranes
- Available on tape and reel for automated pick and place assembly applications. "Key-Pad" domes are not designed to be soldered to board.
- Available stacked packed in tubes of 800 pieces. Unique design keeps an air pocket between domes to insure that only one dome will be picked up at a time.
- Adhesive spacer material available to create standard and custom keypad arrays. Provides the proper spacing between the circuit board and the top sealing surface for the "Key-Pad" Dome.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated (Gold plating available)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 220°F (-40°C to 105°C)
PCB trace thickness reccomendation: 5µ" gold
* Key-Pad Domes are designed to be placed on board, not soldered
MINI SERIES - .330 [8.40] DIA
|TUBE (800 PER)||TAPE & REEL (5000 PER)|
|CAT NO.||CAT NO.||HEIGHT ±.004[±0.10]||TRIP FORCE||REBOUND FORCE||CLICK RATIO|
|5133||5133TR||.018 [0.45]||7.8 oz [220g]||3.2 oz [90g]||40%-70%|
|5134||5134TR||.020 [0.50]||9.9 oz [280g]||3.2 oz [90g]||50%-80%|
|5135||5135TR||.022 [0.55]||12.0 oz [340g]||4.6 oz [130g]||50%-80%|
|5136||5136TR||.022 [0.55]||14.1 oz [400g]||5.3 oz [150g]||50%-80%|
Click Ratio: (Trip Force - Rebound Force) / Trip Force. Choose a higher click ratio for switches that will click or snap when activated. Use lower click ratios for a more conventinal feeling switch.
|ADHESIVE SPACER- SINGLE SIDED|
|5200||36.00 ||24.00 ||.009 [235µm]|