IEEE1394 "Firewire" Plugs & Sockets
IEEE 1394 "FireWire" Plugs & Sockets
Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Styles
Available in Surface Mount and Thru-Hole Configurations
The IEEE 1394 "FireWire" bus is a Hi-Speed digital connection. It can be used to connect most electronic devices together over a single wire. This design is capable of becoming the universal connection between any device.
Tin Lead Plated solder tails for excellent solderability Gold Plated contacts for low contact resistance and excellent reliability
- Daisy Chaining: Up to 63 devices, each one acts as an active repeater on the bus, with a maximum of 16 repeats.
- Port Expansion: Alleviates restriction of limited COM Ports and available IRQ's.
- Simple Connections: True Plug and Play - no jumpers, DIP Switches or IRQ's to set.
- Hot Swapping: Allows peripherals to be connected or disconnected without turning off computer.
- Highly Versatile Bus: One bus can handle a variety of devices operating at different speed classes for true backwards compatibility.
- Self-configuring: Operates unsupervised and in asynchronous or isochronous data streams to communicate real time data transport on one bus.
- Standard Digital Interface: Allows consumer electronics and computer devices to communicate together on one interface.
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Products: Show/Hide Product View