Keystone (RJ45) Jacks
Modular keystone (RJ45 8P8C) Jacks
Horizontal (Right-angle) Entry PCB Mount
Vertical (Top-angle) Entry PCB Mount
Horizontal (Right-angle) Entry Panel Mount
Water Resistant (IP68 rated) Jacks & Plugs
These keystone modular jacks provide a reliable connection to networks. Will mate with any plug that conform to FCC Part 68, Subpart F. Available as a surface mount, thru hole mount or panel mount. Right Angle or Top Angle plug entry and waterproof. Other options are available, please contact customer service for available options.
- Fully compliant to IEEE & IEC standards
- Durability: 500 cycles min.
- Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40º - 85ºC)
- Gold plated contacts (6µ"), low resistance: 40m? max
- Voltage rating: 125 VAC RMS
- 100Base-T (Fast Ethernet)
Construction features include: Snap-in stud to hold jack in position for wave soldering: and with Tin Plated solder tails for excellent solderability.
Gold Plated contact areas assure low contact resistance and high reliability.
Refer to Keystone's Product Design Guide for our complete product offering and specifications.
Back to Previous Page