Screw Terminals, Slim Line
Slim-Line PC Screw Terminals
Available in 90°, 60° and 45° Configurations
- Easy to mount screw terminals are a practical low cost alternative to PC edge connectors.
- Will accept solid & stranded wire or wire crimp terminals.
- Supplied unassembled or with screw installed and captivated.
- Same mounting hole pattern as quick fit terminals which allows instant change between quick fit and screw terminals.
Available with color coded screws for enhanced visual identification.
- Simply add the color screw suffix to a standard terminal Cat. No. to create the desired color coded terminal.
- As an example, Cat. No. 7758-7 would be a Captivated Screw Terminal with a yellow head screw.
- Current Rating: 15 Amps
- Wire Range: #14-22 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Terminal: Brass, Tin Plated
- Screw: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Max Torque : 6 Inch pounds
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Back to Previous Page