Test Points, SMT, Color Keyed
Color Coded SMT Test Points
Loop Style with Color Keyed Plastic Base
Supplied on Tape and Reel for automatic assembly
Color Coded for easy identification, these surface mountable PCB test points are ideal for production testing and service troubleshooting. Phosphor Bronze, Silver Plated terminals allow for superior solderability and low electrical resistance. Wire loop design provides convenient access point for J-hooks, EZ hooks, grabbers, alligator clips, tips or probes.
- Suitable for most SMT reflow solder operations.
- Compatible with vacuum and mechanical pick and place assembly systems
- All conductive carrier tape meets ANSI/EIA-481 standards.
- Custom Color Choices are available on special order.
- Test Point: Phosphor Bronze, Silver Plated
- Color Key: LCP, UL Rated 94-V0
- Operating Temperature: -60°F to 293°F (-50°C to 145°C)
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Refer to Keystone's Product Design Guide, M70, for our complete product offering and specifications.
|CATALOG NO.||BASE COLOR|