Test Points, THM, Color Keyed
Color Coded THM Test Points
Loop Style with Color Coded Plastic Base
Available in Miniature, Compact, Multipurpose and Ultra Low Configurations
Color Coded for easy identification, these Thru Hole mountable test points are ideal for production testing and service troubleshooting. Snap-in mounting and a high temperature plastic base makes these terminals ideal for wave or reflow soldering.
These Loop terminals permit non-slip circuit testing using J hooks, EZ hooks, alligator clips, tips or probes. Minature and Compact Terminals meet high density PCB application requirements; Multipurpose Terminals are for difficult to reach applications.
- Terminal: Phosphor Bronze, Silver or Matte Tin Plated
- Base: High Temperatue Nylon, UL 94V-0 rated
- Color choices: Red, Black, White, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Green, Blue, Grey and Purple. Other colors are available on special order.
- For .062 [1.6] or .093 [2.4] PCB's
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +365°F (+185°C)
- Current Rating: up to 2 Amps
Availability is from stock through Keystone's Global Distributor Network. Application engineering services are available to meet special customer requirements.
Refer to Keystone's Product Design Guide, M70, for our complete product offering and specifications.
Back to Previous Page