i-Clamps (IDC) T-Series
T series - for branching a line
- Use T-Series connectors when you want to branch off of a common wire run.
- Ideal for wiring several fixtures in parallel (such as lighting).
- The main line will remain as one length of wire, eliminating junctions at every fixture.
- The connector hinges open to allow the wire be run thru the connector, without cutting or stripping the insulation.
- Quick and easy connections are made in seconds.
- No tape or wire nuts required.
- Conductivity is assured for the entire run, since the main line remains uncut.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0
- Contact / Jumper: High Performance Copper alloy , Nickel Plate
Example shown below: P/N 8380 used in typical circuit.
|PART NUMBER||# of wire runs / taps||WIRE RANGE ( IN / OUT)||COLOR CODE||CURRENT RATING|
|8380||1 Run / 1 Tap||16-14 AWG (In) / 16 AWG (Out)||Green||15 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8381||1 Run / 1 Tap||12-10 AWG (In) / 16-14 AWG (Out)||Yellow||20 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8382||1 Run / 1 Tap||12-10 AWG (In) / 14-12 AWG (Out)||Orange||25 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8383||1 Run / 1 Tap||16-14 AWG (In) / 22-18 AWG (Out)||Blue||5 Amps @ 300 VAC|