i-Clamps (IDC) Two-Way Series
Two Way series - for adding fixtures or components
- Two Way Series connectors have a unique dual channel feature, which allows pre-assembly of the connector onto a component or fixture.
- One Channel of the i-Clamp can be permanently added to the wiring of the component, so that it cannot get lost in the mounting process.
- The Second Channel of the connecter is unused until the component is mounted.
- Once the component is mounted, the wiring can be completed, by simply attaching the wiring to the pre-installed i-Clamp.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0
- Contact / Jumper: High Performance Copper alloy - Nickel Plated
|Example shown below: P/N 8363 used in typical circuit.|
|PART NUMBER||# OF WIRE SPLICES||WIRE RANGE ( IN / OUT)||COLOR CODE||CURRENT RATING|
|8360||1 Wire||16-14 AWG (In) / 16-14 AWG (Out)||Yellow||20 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8361||2 Wires||18 AWG (In) / 18 AWG (Out)||Blue||10 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8362||2 Wires||14 AWG (In) / 20-18 AWG (Out)||Yellow / Blue||5 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8363||3 Wires||14 AWG (In) / 20-18 AWG (Out)||Yellow / Blue||5 Amps @ 300 VAC|
Note: Product sutability to your application must be determined prior to use. All appropriate electrical codes should be followed on all electrical work done.