i-Clamps (IDC) One-Way Series
One Way series - for splicing lines
- Use One Way series connectors for splicing several lines together.
- Eliminates bulky twisted wire splices and the need for wire nuts and electrical tape.
- Connection can be inspected because connecter is made from translucent polycarbonate.
- Junction boxes have a clean appearance, not crowded with bulky twisted wire splices, which are impossible to visually inspect.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0
- Contact / Jumper: High Performance Copper alloy - Nickel plate
- UL Listed: E490623 & E490622
Example shown below: P/N 8371 used in typical circuit.
|PART NUMBER||# of wire splices||wire range ( in / out)||color code||current rating|
16-14 AWG (In) / 16-14 AWG (Out)
||Yellow||20 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8373||4 wire, 2 circuit||16-14 AWG (In) / 16-14 AWG (Out)||Yellow / Blue||20 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|8374||2 Wires||14-12 AWG (In) / 14-12 AWG (Out)||Orange||25 Amps @ 300 VAC|