Keystone has a
new series of SMT PC Board Connectors designed to pass signals or power across PC Boards
are the latest connectivity devices available from Keystone Electronics Corp.
Quick and easy to set-up, these space-saving SMT connectors have a horizontal orientation making them uniquely suitable as parallel board-to-board or board-to-component alternative options for power or signal transferring. These new connectors are designed to provide low profile circuit linkage and minimal footprint for high-density, high current PCB packages on power and aluminum backplanes. All PCB soldering applications, including reflow, may be utilized
Cat. # 6100
- Male (Pin), Bulk Pack; Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plate
Cat. # 6100TR
- Male (Pin), Tape & Reel; Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plate
Cat. # 6102
- Female (Socket), Bulk Pack; Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plate
Cat. # 6102TR
- Female (Socket), Tape & Reel; Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plate
Cat. # 3579
- .110 Quick-Fit Male (Pin), Bulk Pack; Brass, Matte Tin Plate
Cat. # 3579TR
- .110 Quick-Fit Male (Pin), Tape & Reel; Brass, Matte Tin Plate
The female sockets are equipped with side guides for additional reinforcement to minimize PCB movement when installed.
All Tape and Reel parts are packaged per ANSI/EIA-481 standard for compatibility with most vacuum and mechanical pick and place assembly systems.